Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 14: Busy Weekend Ahead...

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday. I was way too busy. And this weekend I will be busy as well. Tomorrow will be the high school all-states orchestra audition. My audition time is 11:45, and as many violinists will compete against me, the auditions could take a few hours as I wait in line just to play for thirty seconds. If the auditions don't take too long, I plan to possibly go over to Allison's house and work on a Latin project with her (if not, then we will split the work and do them separately). Then I will leave for dinner and kungfu class at 5:00 and come back at around 9:30.

Usually I have a violin lesson on Sunday morning, but because the audition , there will be no lesson this weekend. However, that morning I will have to go to Red Bank to work on TSA with my group. I'm part of digital video production, and we'll be filming that day. Afterwards, my local orchestra, will begin rehearsal at 4:45 for a concert that starts later that evening.

All of this wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the homework I received for Bio, English, World History, Math, and Latin. Hopefully I can squeeze in time to finish all of this without sacrificing too much of my sleep time. I'm actually being quite productive today; usually on Friday evenings I try to do the least work possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment