Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 21: Hanging out in Humanities

As I said for yesterday's slice, today half the freshman class is on the field trip to MJSS. Because of that, the other half is at humanities class. When we got in, we took the World History test, which I found pretty easy. After that, Mr. Olsen introduced us to a short humanities project, which was basically creating a 6-word memoir of a philosophe during the Enlightenment, using HTML and CSS coding. I enjoyed the challenge of incorporating the coding knowledge I learned from Software Applications class into a World History/English project. You can see mine here.

So now that I finished the project, I have 45 minutes to do nothing. Huzzah! I think I'm going to be try-hardy and do some homework due after spring break.


1 comment:

  1. I thought the history test was pretty easy too, but I got stuck on one question. It was something along the lines of "which guy said humans should exploit nature" and for a second, I thought, "whaaaaaat is this talking about". It had absolutely nothing to do with all the deep philosophical stuff the rest of the test was on. After this second of my mind blanking out, I realized the answer must have been Adam Smith. So hopefully, I didn't fail.... :P

    ReplyDelete