Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 23: Filming for TSA

As TSA is due the Monday we get back, my group and I went to Red Bank for the final day of shooting. Our event is called "Digital Video Production," and our video, with the required theme "follow the rules," is about a guy who finds an hourglass that can stop time. My group is made up of four juniors, one sophomore, and one freshman (me!). So since most of the other members have had lots of experience on shooting and editing film, I'm mostly observing, but I also act as one of the characters in the video.

We finished our final scenes today outside and inside an antique shop, one of the major settings for our story. Now as the juniors edit the scenes together, I'm contributing to the documentation of the making of our film. This project was really fun, and I'm really excited to see what our final product will look like!!


2 comments:

  1. TSA sounds like a lot of fun! I probably would have joined if we didn’t get so much homework this year. D: I’d love to learn how to film! I remember my sister and her friends had to film a science fiction show for school about travelling back in time. Good luck on the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think I saw some pictures on Facebook :D sounds really interesting, can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete