Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 19: No Homework Today :D <3

Sorry, title's glitching again.

I was feeling really stressed in the beginning of the week, but today magically there is literally NO homework at all! Well, that's only because of 1) the field trip tomorrow for DGHR groups one and two and 2) the last minute test cramming of the teachers. I don't really consider tests/quizzes/assessments as homework. Just something that robs of my free time for studying.

I love how every time I think to myself "Wow maybe I can actually do something I want to do today and get sleep", I end up wasting time and sleeping really late.

Be right back. Taekwondo :3

Back! Anyways, the fact that I was able to go to a class today just shows the amount of time I have today.  I usually don't go to classes on Wednesday.

With all honesty, I hope I don't waste a lot of time like I end up doing most of the times I have lots of extra time. I guess I could start on the homework due after break.


No comments:

Post a Comment