Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 6: The Howling Wind

Today during Latin class the wind was blowing so hard, our class could hear it hitting against the building. Sometimes it was so severe, it almost sounded like rumbling thunder. At one point Mrs. Gross entered the classroom for a reason I'm not exactly sure of (probably for National Latin Exams) and commented on the weather with Magistra.

Five minutes before period 4 ended, my class and I were freaking out with the fact that we would have to walk to gym in the cold, bitter wind. But actually, treading through the Brookdale Campus wasn't so bad; the wind was blowing with us, not against us, and the precipitation was really light.

The wind continues to howl as I'm writing (er, typing) this post. It's supposed to snow a few inches tonight. Despite the amount of sleep I would catch up on, I really hope school isn't closed tomorrow. I like spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment